Long Term Care
Santa Cruz County Employees Credit Union is partnered with CUNA Mutual Insurance Society to provide members with an individual long-term care insurance program. Long-term care insurance is coverage you need in case of an accident, injury, chronic illness or disability that lasts for a substantial period of time, leaving you unable to care for yourself. Regular health plans or Medicare may not be enough to protect you in these instances. With our long-term care insurance options you can:
- Maintain your financial independence with quality care
- Control when and where you receive care
- Help alleviate any burden on your family
- Select options that work best for you with benefits that can be matched to your specific goals
- Take advantage of exclusive discounts for members
Click here to find out more information about Long-Term Care Insurance
or call toll free 1-800-443-6003 to speak to a licensed Long-Term Care Specialist.
Long Term Care Insurance is sold through CUNA Mutual Insurance Society & other leading carriers. This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. Your credit union enables this insurance program to be offered and is entitled to compensation from CUNA Mutual for doing so.